B.giftbox Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the b.giftbox. The b.giftbox is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels) and Delhaize Le Lion / De Leeuw VA, having its registered office at Osseghemstraat 53, 1080 Brussels, RPR 402.206.045
- A b.giftbox can be purchased online (at shop.delhaize.be) from Friday 27 January 2017 until Wednesday 15 February 2017, for the price of €199 VAT included and contains a box of hart shaped biscuits from the “Taste of Inspirations”-brand and a b.gift voucher.
- The b.gift voucher can be redeemed* to book two free return flight ticket from a selection of 125,000 seats available to 38 city break destinations. Offer subject to availability of seats for a given destination and date. The availability of seats for a given destination on a given date can be checked between 14 and 28 February 2017 via http://valentine.brusselsairlines.com.
- As of Wednesday 1 March 2017, the holders of unredeemed b.gift vouchers will be will be given the opportunity to still redeem their b.gift voucher as a value voucher of €199 on any other Brussels Airlines-operated flight between 1 April and 30 June 2017. They will be able redeem by phone between 1 and 8 March 2017. After this date, there will be no extension of the redemption period for any reason whatsoever.
- The flight tickets which can be booked are valid for travel from 1 March 2017 to 30 June 2017. No bookings outside this travel period for any reason whatsoever shall be allowed. The flight ticket(s) must be reserved at least two weeks before departure.
- The available routes are between Brussels and Athens, Barcelona, Basel, Berlin, Bilbao, Bologna, Bordeaux, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Geneva, Krakow, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Marseille, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Moscow, Naples, Nice, Oslo, Porto, Prague, Rome, Seville, Saint Petersburg, Stockholm, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw and Zagreb
- The Light&Relax booking class conditions will apply to flight tickets booked with a b.gift voucher. The General Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines will also apply.
- The b.gift voucher is not meant for infant booking (younger than 2 years old) and does not offer a child discount. If you are travelling with an infant, please contact our Service Centre (+32 (0)2 723 24 84, from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
- An already purchased b.gift voucher can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash after 14 days but, as it is not nominative, the b.gift voucher is transferrable as a gift.
- You may inform us of your wish to withdraw from your purchase of a b.gift voucher within 14 days of the purchase without giving any reason. In such a case, we will reimburse you the entire payment within 14 days of receipt of your notice. By giving the b.gift voucher and/or by redeeming the b.gift voucher before the end of the withdrawal period, you acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal.
- The b.gift voucher is transferable and is meant to be used either personally or offered as a gift to third parties. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your b.gift voucher (including if your b.gift voucher is redeemed by an unintended individual).
- The b.gift voucher is meant for personal, leisure use only.
- It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a b.gift voucher.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
*To redeem a b.gift voucher for a flight ticket, the passenger must visit our website valentine.brusselsairlines.com, choose the flight from our selection and enter the b.gift voucher code on the payment page.