Terms and conditions of the b.gift Christmas voucher
These terms and conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the b.gift voucher. The b.gift voucher is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
- A b.gift voucher can be purchased online* (at christmas.brusselsairlines.com) from 8 December 2015 until 3 January 2016, for the price of €99 per person.
- The b.gift voucher can be redeemed** to book a free return flight ticket from a selection of 250,000 seats available with a minimum of 5 seats on all our flights on the 33 city break destinations. Offer subject to availability of seats for a given destination and date. The availability of seats for a given destination on a given date can be checked between 6 January 2016 and 6 March 2016 via http://christmas.brusselsairlines.com.
- On 7 March 2016, the holders of unredeemed b.gift vouchers will be advised that their b.gift voucher(s) has/have yet to be redeemed and they will be given the opportunity to still redeem their b.gift voucher as a value voucher of €99 on any other Brussels Airlines-operated flight on the 33 city break destinations for travel during the foreseen travel period (15 January to 15 June 2016). They will be able redeem by phone between 7 March 2016 and 31 March 2016. After this date (31 March 2016), there will be no extension of the redemption period for any reason whatsoever.
- The flight tickets which can be booked are valid for travel from 15 January 2016 to 15 June 2016. No bookings outside this travel period for any reason whatsoever shall be allowed. The flight ticket(s) must be reserved at least two weeks before departure.
- The routes are between Brussels and and Barcelona, Basel, Berlin, Bilbao, Billund, Birmingham, Bologna, Bremen, Bristol, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Krakow, Lisbon, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Nice, Oslo, Prague, Rome, Turin, Toulouse, Stockholm, Venice, and Warsaw.
- The Light&Relax booking class conditions will apply to flight tickets booked with a b.gift voucher. The General Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines will also apply.
- The b.gift voucher is not meant for infant booking (younger than 2 years old) and does not offer a child discount. If you are travelling with an infant, please contact our Service Centre (+32 (0)2 723 24 84, from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
- An already purchased b.gift voucher can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash after 14 days but, as it is not nominative, the b.gift voucher is transferrable as a gift.
- You may inform us of your wish to withdraw from your purchase of a b.gift voucher within 14 days of the purchase without giving any reason. In such a case, we will reimburse you the entire payment within 14 days of receipt of your notice. By giving the b.gift voucher and/or by redeeming the b.gift voucher before the end of the withdrawal period, you acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal.
- The b.gift voucher is transferable and is meant to be used either personally or offered as a gift to third parties. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your b.gift voucher (including if your b.gift voucher is redeemed by an unintended individual).
- The buyer of the b.gift voucher will earn 500, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 or 2,500 LOOPs for each b.gift voucher for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 persons respectively. These LOOPs will be credited in January 2016. The b.gift voucher is a promotional offer and will also allow the passenger to earn LOOPs. The regular LOOPs related to his/her ticket will be credited to his/her account on his/her request at the moment of travel or when the passenger will links his ticket to his/her LOOP account. Or the buyer of the b.gift voucher can decide to earn 500 Miles & More award miles, irrespective of the number of people included in the b.gift and the amount of b.gift vouchers bought. The 500 extra miles will be credited in January 2016. The b.gift voucher is a promotional offer and will also allow the passenger to earn Miles & More miles by entering his/her Miles & More number at check-in
- The b.gift voucher is meant for personal, leisure use only.
- It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a b.gift voucher.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
* When purchasing a b.gift voucher, you should receive an email with the b.gift code. In case you have purchased a b.gift voucher and, for any reason, did not receive the above-mentioned email, please call +32 (0)2 723 24 84 (from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
**To redeem a b.gift voucher for a flight ticket, the passenger must visit our website christmas.brusselsairlines.com, choose the tickets of his/her choice from our selection and enter the b.gift code on the payment page.